BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Latest Event

Latest Event
Solar Eclipse of 9 March 2016

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Comet Lulin 2009

by Malaysia Space Agency

IMAGE OF COMET LULIN




HOW TO SEE COMET LULIN???
By using our naked eye, binocular and telescope, we can see the comet in space. The comet with a green soft tail is flying across our Earth, it also the way to planet Saturn. For looking the COMET LULIN, we must find the LEO first. Then the Saturn is below the LEO. Near the Saturn, we can see the green comet flying in its orbit to Saturn.


COMMENT OF COMET LULIN (24.02.2009)



BY LAWSON LAW
It is so beautiful; I was touched and barely cry. (I saw a comet for the first time)



BY LIEW CHOON RAY
It is very beautiful; the color is very special. (I saw this for the first time)



BY CHARLES OOI
Sorry, I don’t know…… But I think that thing will be very beautiful!!! Ha-ha……



BY DANIEL CHUA
S RRY! I didn’t see! So I don’t know how beautiful it is.



BY WILLIAM CHOOK
Oh, I didn’t see! Did you know a comet that’s appearing 76 years once? It’s very beautiful!!! It has many colors, very-very beautiful! When it appears, it is very fast past that you cannot see! He! He!



BY STORM
It is difficult to see that night. In the clearly sky, I should find the Saturn (It is below the Leo) that I only can see a green comet with a soft tail at it’s back approached Earth. It is very perfect. (I saw it for my first time in my life)



BY CHONG FUN SEONG
Sorry! I didn’t see, so I don’t know how beautiful it is! Sorry.



BY BRENDON TEO
It is very beautiful still I cannot imagine it. (I saw it for my first time in my life)



BY EDDIE CHUA
The comet approached Earth!!!? I don’t know so I didn’t see (Nothing to comment) but I think the green comet is very beautiful!! He! He!



BY TAN BAN HOCK
COMET LULIN!?! Talking about comet, I remember that my brother and I used to stay up to look at HYAKUTAKE COMET when it came by back in 1992 or1993.



BY TAN BAN CHENG
It is very difficult to look at COMET LULIN that approached Earth at 24 February 2009 before dawn. My son and I used to stay up to see the green comet in the sky. I also remember that I looked at HYAKUTAKE COMET with my brother too in 1992 or 1993.



BY TIUM YEAN YEAN
I am not interested about space so I didn’t see (No comment)



BY TAN YING YEE
Although I am not interested about sciences and space, but talking about the comet that approached Earth, I will never missed it once. It is so beautiful when I saw it flew across the sky. I had imagined that I had touched it soft tail with my hands. (It was the happiness time in my life)



BY TAN YING XIN
Although I am small and don’t know about the comet, but the beautiful of the comet had interested me. (I feel very-very……happy)



BY EMILIA CHUA
I was shocked for a while after my cousin told me that I had missed a comet at 24 February 2009. I feel disappointed because I had missed my chance to look for a comet. But it was too late to chase it back.



BY RYAN LIM
Sorry don’t know……Yesterday I watched Football……Don’t know……



BY SHEH CHUN MING
I feel it is very beautiful. I think it is special. I only see at internet.



BY TAN YING RU
Sorry, I haven’t seen the comet yet! But I think it will be very beautiful and also interested.



BY TAN SUE YEEN
Sorry, because I didn’t interested about sciences and didn’t care about it. But I feel that it must be very beautiful right? Bye!



BY CHONG WEI CHENG
Yesterday, I had no time to see it, I was so disappointed. But never mine, next time I can see it.



BY TEOH JOO FONG
Did not see it but i think its nice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WORDS BY MANAGER OF DRAGONX SPACE AGENCY :

I think that the comet lulin is the most beautiful , the most speacial comet in the galaxy. The news of Comet Lulin approached the Earth comes very quickly to our life.Almost half of the peoples in the world that missed out their chances to look at the comet at 24 February 2009, 0100 am, before dawn. And luckily to the peoples that looked at the comet on that day when it approached the Earth. Finnaly, I wanted to announce is the day that we can see the Mercury in the evening. For more information , please log in to www.dragonx2007.blogspot.com

0 comments: